Knowledge And Experience You Can Rely On
When you find yourself dealing with a legal matter, you deserve an attorney who is committed to providing results-driven guidance throughout your case. Based in McKinney, the legal team at Gibbs Nolte Robison Rose, PLLC, offers assertive legal representation to clients throughout Collin County and North Dallas. We understand your situation is of the highest importance to you, and we are committed to providing you with the best possible guidance.
With more than two decades of experience, our attorneys leverage their legal expertise to provide efficient and effective counsel to individuals facing a variety of legal issues. Whether your family is working through the process of divorce or you have been charged with a serious criminal offense, we are prepared to aggressively pursue favorable results for your case.
To learn more about our legal team, click the links below:
Providing Wide-Ranging, Personalized Services
We guide individuals through a broad spectrum of legal needs with attention to their unique circumstances and personal goals. Our attorneys regularly handle a variety of legal matters, including:
- Criminal defense ranging from white collar crimes to capital murder
- Post-conviction cases, including criminal appeals, expungement and sealing records
- Wide-ranging juvenile criminal charges, from drug possession to violent crimes
- Family law matters, including divorce, adoption and order modifications
- Personal injuries and wrongful death
- Estate planning, including wills and probate
- Litigation of both business and civil matters
Whatever your situation, our attorneys are committed to doggedly pursuing justice. Your best interests are our highest priority.
Protect Your Future With Quality Legal Counsel
When your future is on the line, it is critical to work with an attorney who is passionate about protecting your rights and has the knowledge and experience to do so effectively. Contact our McKinney office by calling 972-600-2761 or email us today to schedule your initial consultation.