Juvenile Defense Lawyer
There are times when a child will do things without thinking through the consequences of his or her actions. It can be incredibly damaging for a youngster to face criminal charges, as a conviction can have ramifications that can last for years. A juvenile defense lawyer with Gibbs Nolte Robison Rose, PLLC, can help defend your child, building the strongest case possible on his or her behalf.
Our firm is tenacious in the way it represents clients, taking an aggressive approach based on years of experience and a deep knowledge of the law. Our staff members include former prosecutors, police officer and a municipal judge, so we know the way that the prosecution thinks. These are just a few of the areas in which we defend juvenile clients:
- Alcohol-related crimes, such as minor in possession and drunk driving
- Assault crimes, such as fighting and sexual assault
- Drug crimes, including the possession and/or sale of cocaine, heroin and other illegal substances
- Theft crimes, such as burglary, check and credit card fraud, larceny and shoplifting
- Sex crimes, such as prostitution, solicitation and statutory rape
Contact Gibbs Nolte Robison Rose, PLLC
Please do not rely on an inexperienced law firm to handle the juvenile defense case of your child – the stakes are simply too high. If you would like to schedule a confidential consultation and learn more about how we may be able to help, contact Gibbs Nolte Robison Rose, PLLC, online or give us a call at 972-600-2761.