- Family Law
- Criminal Law
- Wills and Probate
Alex Campos was born in Santa Cruz, California, but spent most of his childhood growing up in Frisco, Texas. After graduating from Frisco Centennial High School in 2008, he went on to play NCAA golf at the University of Texas at Dallas. In 2012, Alex graduated Cum Laude from the University of Texas at Dallas with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science.
Alex always knew that he wanted to become a lawyer, so after graduation he decided to attend the University of Arkansas School of Law in Fayetteville, where he had earned a scholarship. While in attendance at the University of Arkansas, he made the Dean's List four out of his six semesters, participated in a number of trial competitions, was a student attorney for indigent criminal defendants in the School of Law Legal Clinic, was an intern for Chief Judge Biery of the United States District Court for the Western District of Texas, and a Law Clerk at Gibbs, Nolte, Robison, Rose, PLLC. In 2015, Alex graduated from the University of Arkansas School of Law earning his Juris Doctorate, and would return to Texas to take the bar exam.
On November 12, 2015, Alex was sworn in to practice law in the State of Texas, and just four days later he was sitting second chair in an Intoxication Manslaughter jury trial. Although the Defendant pled guilty to the charge, a jury trial was still necessary to determine his sentence. Ultimately, the Defendant was sentenced to ten years' probation, even though the District Attorney's Office was asking for prison time, and the jury could have sentenced him up to twenty years in prison.
Alex has since been an attorney at Gibbs, Nolte, Robison, Rose, PLLC focusing on criminal law, handling both misdemeanors and felonies, family law, including divorces, child custody, child support, Attorney General, and Child Protective Services cases, drafting Wills, and Probating Estates. Alex has often been referred to by his clients as a trustworthy attorney and has a fluency of the law and aggressive ability to make him a fierce advocate for his clients.
- University of Arkansas, School of Law, Fayetteville, Arkansas
- Honors: Dean's List
- Honors: School of Law Legal Clinic
- Honors: Competitor in Fall 2013 Trial Competition
- Honors: Quarterfinalist in Fall 2014 Trial Competition
- Honors: Winner in Trial Advocacy Spring 2014
- Honors: School of Law Mentor 2013-2015
- University of Texas at Dallas, Dallas, Texas
- B.A. - 2012
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Outstanding Scholar-Athlete 2009-2012 all years eligible
- Honors: Academic All-Conference 2009/2010, 2010/2011 all years eligible
- Honors: Member of the Delta Epsilon Iota Academic Honor Society
- Honors: Member of the University of Texas at Dallas NCAA Golf Team
- Major: Political Science
- Gibbs, Nolte, Robinson, Rose PLLC, Law Clerk, 2014 to 2015
- University of Arkansas Criminal Defense Clinic , Rule XV Certified Student Attorney, 2015
- Chief Judge Biery of the United States District Court for the Western District of Texas, Intern, 2013